The rules go something like this:
Link your original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
Share 7 facts about yourself in the post – some random, some weird.
Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.
So now I’ll try to think up 7 things that I don’t recall having mentioned here in 2000+ previous posts…
1. I worked at a Pathmark supermarket as a cashier while in high school in North Brunswick, NJ
2. I collected TV Guides a child for a few years in the mid-80s. I used to reread them over and over again, thus learning vast amounts of useless trivia that would serve little productive purpose in years to come. I threw them all out in a dramatic fit sometime aroung eighth grade.
3. I don’t grow stubble and beards because I’m trying for a particular look. I just despise shaving and have never found a razor that provides the ideal combination of comfort and efficiency.
4. On Valentine’s Day circa 1991, I walked a mile in the snow to put a dozen roses in the mailbox of a girl I had had a crush on. Some reading this will no doubt wonder if I’ve learned my lesson regarding such behavior in the ensuing years. I probably haven’t.
5. I hate the movie The Matrix.
6. I was very upset when the television show Benson was canceled. I wanted to know who won the election. For some convoluted reason, Benson was running against The Governor. (I found some healing information on Wikipedia).
7. I’ve finally upgraded WordPress after two years on 2.1. I’m now running 2.6.5. I’m probably going to change themes shortly and try to take advantage of some newer WP functionality. How I go about organizing with both tags and categories will be an interesting challenge. This WP upgrade is not something fun or interesting about me, but I’m throwing it out there for lack of a seventh item jumping out at me.
Now, as for tagging seven other people/blogs…it was hard enough to find five people last time. This is a cop-out, but if you are reading this and have a blog, consider yourself tagged!